Now Hiring on 3739 Balboa St. San Francisco, CA
Retail and Sale Associates
Balboa business center is a locally and independently owned small business. Our goal is to provide friendly expert help for customers needing business and shipping services. Our staff are friendly, detailed and knowledgable. Whether customers need advise, a smile or business services, we're here to help them. Are you ready to join our team?
Balboa Business Center is looking to hire an enthusiastic Retail Associate to join our fun work environment. This role is for a Part-time worker and has the ability to evolve into a Full-time or Managerial position as well. We are looking for friendly, energetic people that come from customer-oriented and business-minded backgrounds and have a passion for helping and teaching others. This is a great opportunity to build your interpersonal communication skills, management skills, understand how businesses work and build new skills.
If corporate suit life is not for you and want to work in a fun, friendly environment with an opportunity to learn new skills and build a meaningfull career making good money, join our team and we can show you how.
- Packing and shipping for customers
- Sorting mail
- Ringing up customers
- Making copies and faxing
- Printing and scanning documents
- Notary and taking photos
- Mailbox services
- Binding/Book making and laminating
- Stocking merchandise
- Store cleanup and taking out trash daily
- Other similar tasks as needed
- You will be required to take a Notary exam which will be paid by us and must pass a federal background check.
- Excellent training will be provided
- Increased responsibilities and career advancement are achievable with proven performance
- Providing EXCELLENT customer service - This is our #1 priority!
- Must always be on time!
- Being Detail oriented
- Customer service friendly
- Have some sales experience
- Can work well with others
- Can multi-task and work well under pressure
- Help suggest and find solutions for customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Computer knowledgable with MS Word, Excel, Acrobat and frequently used programs/services
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Able to stand for 4 hours
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule from Monday - Friday 9am-8pm and Saturday if needed.
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Have an open mind and willing to learn
Preferred but not required:
- Previous UPS , Fedex or mailbox experience
- Previous retail experience
- Shipping & packaging experience a plus, but not required (will train)
- Notary license (will pay a bonus)
- A background in either business/sales/marketing
- Social media experience
If you're interested in this position, come in and fill out an application or
email us a Resume or CV to email@example.com or
Click here to Upload your resume.